Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Right ok, and i have learning diffs so i not a spaller,

right ok
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: hi my name is Chris Clark and i have learning diffs so i not a spaller
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: right on Facebook a friend of mice as posted that people with asthma should not wear marks what can i do course iam stressed out about all this iam screed to go outside and also iam not sleeping at night ian up all night what can i do about all this its driving me crazy
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: iam got asthma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: hi my name is Chris Clark and i have learning diffs so i not a spaller
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: right on Facebook a friendof mice as posted that people with asthma should not wear marks what can i do course iam stressed out about all this iam screed to go outside and also iam not sleeping at night ian up all night what can i do about all this its driving me crazy
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: iam got asthma

Good afternoon Chris, I am Dr Elliot. People with asthma can indeed wear masks. This would not be a problem for you. However with asthma you should just make sure you socially distance where possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ill sent u the it if u like
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have not got any money now

No need to call. How severe is your asthma?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right ok

What do you use for your asthma?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftrib.al%2FdjZ69me%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3zzWbtW92aKa0fMeTzSIS0VxogTxI5JUm6cAJfFBO7sPMqwKVVSAlVBR8&h=AT10zDpmBUArYTjAnyLYek7sKH0ks4ABo7VSRF0O-YcIqONJkzFXPtBike2p1B0LFxdUj9PJOPyRMoNpsC9sKCKQovIDh_oPgZvmFgqaQq6_HCxw_axO7qyTzuGrSISh0GRs

I cannot open a facebook link, I know what you are referring to though. However a mask is only to be used when you are out and in a higher risk environment. The article suggests a mask could restrict your air. The alternative is you are at risk of catching COVID - the mask is the much more sensible thing to wear.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the blue inhaler and a white 1 to but i cant remember the name of it

Thanks, ***** ***** would suggest you have mild to moderate asthma, this puts you in the same risk category as someone without asthma - you have nothing to be concerned about, but you need to be sensible

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam so stressed out by all this iam not sleeping at night iam up all night and its driving me crazy

Do you want me to call you? If this will be better for reassurance and for you to ask questions more freely?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yh pls on 01271 267431
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
course my mobile is on change at the mo

Okay, please rate my response so far and I will call you

This is done by clicking on the stars at the top of the thread

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks

If you can do this now, I will call, otherwise it will have to be later this evening