FAHAD MOHAMED
FAHAD MOHAMED,
Experience:  Speciality doctor at Sandwell hospital
107801833

I have an infection, I called my go who sent me antibiotics.

I have an infection, I called my go who sent me antibiotics. I’m 64, should I self isolate? My thoughts are antibiotic kill all bacteria, so am I more open to Covid 19. Also my husband who has had 2stents put in a couple of years ago and is 72 , has no symptoms but he wants to invite his son and daughters over for a picnic. I’m very confused and think it’s not right yet. I just need advice to keep everyone safe and well without being wicked stepmother. They are in their mid thirties. thank you
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: By phone, I’m taking amoxicillin. I have a sore throat and sinus pain. Also it started with not being able to wear my contact lenses and thought I had an ulcer, which I have had before. Then I woke with pain in the left side of my face mainly throat sinus pain and head ache.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: about a couple of days, my eye is still sore but no skin issues!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a hiatus hernia, was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and ME. I had double pneumonia a couple of years ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

What infections do you have?

Any chest pain/cough? Any fever?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been coughing a bit but not persistently. Temperature normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you!

I think you and your husband should isolate, you should be swabbed for COVID. You can book for swab, and nobody should coming in the home.

Continue taking amoxicillin.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will take your advice.

Would you kindly give 5 star rating to this consult. It would be highly appreciated.

Welcome, Please do the rating, it's the only way I get credit for my time and effort, thanks.