How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Shahz Your Own Question
Dr Shahz
Dr Shahz, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 433
Experience:  MBBS (MD), FRCP, FHEA
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Shahz is online now

I have a pain at the back and front of my body just at

This answer was rated:

I have a pain at the back and front of my body just at bottom of rib cage. The pain at the back is only there when pressure is put on it like sitting back in chair/car seat and feels like pain experienced when previously had infected cyst that required operation. Pain at front is more of a bad trapped wind pain but also worse if light pressure applied.

Hello Good evening

I am Dr Shahz

may I know your age and gender please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Male 56 years old.

Thank you.

Do you have nay previous history of kidney infection, peptic ulcer or any other chronic diseases?

Dr Shahz and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Diclofenac gel

All the best. Stay healthy.