Dr Shahz
Dr Shahz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS (MD), FRCP, FHEA
107958700

Second opinion] I’m sorry my anxiety is really quite bad at

second opinion] Hi I’m sorry my anxiety is really quite bad at the moment with what is going on and I can’t think straight but I’m worried because I moved my phone charger cable to near my bin I lent it on top of my bin I was worried because all I have in my bin was cigarette packets and the plastic wrapping that goes around the packets and a pair of latex gloves that I used the other day but are turned inside out the cable didn’t touch any of these things but was near this stuff I was wondering if there was a virus on any of these things could it transfer on to the cable somehow and now my hand because I’ve moved the cable

Hello Good evening

I am Dr Shahz

may I know your age and gender please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
35 and male

You don't need to worry.

The virus don't remain alive for that duration.

You seems to have too much stress and anxiety. No need for these.

Please let me know if you need any other information

If done, please give me 5 star rating to credit mys service for you. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you doctor yes I have really bad anxiety at the moment it’s hard to control

My pleasure

Please don’t forget to give me 5 star rating to credit my service for you. Thanks in advance. Regards