How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Shahz Your Own Question
Dr Shahz
Dr Shahz, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 433
Experience:  MBBS (MD), FRCP, FHEA
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Shahz is online now

👋🏻 I’ve got problems for time now waiting for appointment

Customer Question

Hello 👋🏻 I’ve got problems for long time now waiting for appointment in hospital since January. Last few years I’ve got like 12-16 water infection in the year . But when I had checked my urine sample it’s no bacteria there . Now last 4 days I have again these problems. Can’t pass urine when I finally do few drops it’s painful. I sick few times , I can’t stay awake , I’m dizzy , pain in my belly, I feel cold but I have high temperature. Can’t do normal life . Work send me home because I stuck in the toilet.
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: Belly Ulcer
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No just loads of problems with my water infection
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

Hello Good evening

I am Dr Shahz

may I know your age and gender please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am 32
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right now i am in agony , pain dont let me do nothing. make me feel really down
Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to know about your problem.

Urine sample without bacteria don't rule out UTI. There are other indicators.

You need investigations including scan to rule out any upper urinary track pathology such as stones.

For pain relief now, you can take some anti spasmodic like Buscopan and analgesia like Diclofenac

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you thhink i how long i can be in big pain. and do you think i should go to hospital for faster help? i even can't go to do dinner my life is not a life
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where i can get Diclofenac? buscopan i taking everyday
Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

Based on your situation, I would go to A&E now.

Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

As you need more stronger pain relief

Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

Diclofenac would need prescription by your GP, therefore going to hospital is best option now.

I am here. Let me know how it goes for you.

Meanwhile, please give me 5 star rating to credit mys service for you. Thanks

Expert:  Dr Shahz replied 1 year ago.

Are you with me ?