Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

If you can see my previous question, just wanted some advise

Hi, if you can see my previous question, just wanted some advise on how it's progressed, the oral thrush seems to be going away, but the front part of my tongue doesn't seem so good. If you can see, there's a spot where the bottom pink part on my tongue turns into the more pale part on the rest of it. I took these after a thorough brushing and rinsing with salt/fresh garlic wash

Good morning. Thank you for the photos. These appearances are quite normal, they are more pronounced as there is a coating on the tongue. There is certainly a degree of inflammation but nothing to be concerned about

Are you still using treatment on the tongue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's run out now, but I can always get more

I would probably continue for another 3-4 days

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The daktarin 2%?

Yes, I think the coating could be suggestive that it hasn't fully resolved. I would also use a daily mouth wash such as Corsdyl

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No worries, please come back and show me a photo via this thread in a few days to avoid starting a new one. Please could you kindly rate my response again though, thank you (This won't close the thread for a week if you respond to it).

Tim Brown, GP
Experience: GP in Sussex