FAHAD MOHAMED
FAHAD MOHAMED,
Experience:  Speciality doctor at Sandwell hospital
107801833

I was supposed to start my period on the 15th of May but it

I was supposed to start my period on the 15th of May but it never came (no chance of pregnancy as I had not been sexually active for two months) but I started taking a combined birth control pill on the 20th of May and then I had unprotected sex on the 29th of May. Today 5th of June I have started experiencing some light bleeding, what could be the cause ?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain, I did have cramps this morning but none since I have fairly regular periods but for the last 3 months the dates have changed slightly
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This light bleeding is due to Combined pills, periods are irregular when someone start this.

This bleeding is only due to the pill. You donn't have to be worried about it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you very much, no risk of pregnancy or anything ?

No chance. Just to be on the safer side, do 1 urine test. But I am sure there is no chance.

Would you kindly give 5 star rating to this consult. It would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay I will do so, thank you for your time