Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I am in alot of pain have cystitis pain and cannot wait till

I am in alot of pain have cystitis pain and cannot wait till tomorrow to go to the doctors
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: For about five hours and I have taken some boots sodium citrate relief tablets but they haven't worked can I take some parecetomol and ibuprofen with it?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I might have protein s blood deficiency

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me thankyou

Sorry to know that . It obviously needs an antibiotic course , however right now you should take Paracetamol or Co-codamol or Ibuprofen for pain . Should help . Also take Cranberry juice , usually helps with the irritation of urinary tract .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it ok to take after having the sodium citrate tablets after just a few hours?

Yes no worries there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What else can I do to help the pain?

Unfortunately nothing much you can do other then pain relief. Drink plenty of water with Cranberry juice. Hope you feel better soon

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thankyou

Wish you all the best .

Please remember to reward credit for the consult if you are satisfied . You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page . Best regards, ***** *****