Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I am happy that I found you.. am married for a year and half

Customer Question

Hi there, I am happy that I found you..
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: am married for a year and half now, yet I have problem getting pregnant
JA: The doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: yes,I went to my GP
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have acne, facial hair, lose of hair "severe",My period comes in a range of (40 to 50)days. But last month it took 60 days, and it comes with painful cramps
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

What did your GP say as to the reason for your difficulty in conceiving?
Were any tests done/ planned for you or your husband?

Any medications suggested?

Warm regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He did not said a thing except everything is alright for now,I had a blood test and un ultra sound
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only to use folic acid as a vitaminThank you sir
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
say*
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

How long back did you visit the GP,

In your case, the irregular periods by themselves could have been the cause of your infertility, though of course other causes need to be considered as well,

I would recommend getting an Ob/Gyn appointment as this will help in deciding if hormonal treatment should be started to regularize the periods.

Otherwise, a whole series of tests for both you and your husband need to be planned,

Here are details of the same

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/infertility/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354322

With this we will come to know the exact cause of your failure to conceive and then can treat it accordingly,

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

I hope that the answer I have given has been helpful. Please remember to take out a few seconds to give a POSITIVE rating as this is how we are compensated for answering your questions :)
Stay Safe ....
Dr. Gupta MD