Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I think I’m having a cryptic pregnancy, No, no

I think I’m having a cryptic pregnancy
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Can you describe details of your cryptic pregnancy, and your age ?
Have you been evaluated for this by your GP?
Warm regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, a week or so ago I had this weird feeling in my belly I couldn’t sit up properly and I kept feeling nausea and was forcing my self to throw up so I feel better. After like 2 days I decided I’m going to get a pregnancy test which I have but it came back negative and since then I’ve been feeling way better no cramps nothing. I have texted my gp but no reply yet and I’m 16, 17 in july

Your symptoms do not suggest cryptic pregnancy, they are probably more like a stomach flu type of illness, especially since you are already feeling better.

Are you indulging in unprotected sex?

I would recommend that you can consider repeating a Urine Pregnancy Test after a week to be sure.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was thinking the same thing but I have been on google and it says you can get your period, you can feel perfectly fine even if you have a cryptic pregnancy so I just wanted to make sure. my period has been regular and I’ve not been having cramps or that pain ever since that weird time I’ve had them but I will take a pregnancy test for sure next week and I’ll get back to you? I’ve been really stressed because that pain I had for those couple of days was different and I’ve never had them before. I have had unprotected sex before but when I took the test it did come back negative. Are you 100% it’s not any of the cryptic pregnancy signs ?

I am quite certain this is NOT suggestive of Cryptic Pregnancy,

Again, to be sure, repeat the test after 1 week, and if that is negative, you can relax :)

Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much I will let you know next week

Glad to be able to assist you :)

Just a small favour,

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the right side top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Dr. Gupta, MD