How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8234
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I have a urine infection normally treated with an

This answer was rated:

I have a urine infection normally treated with an Antibiotic, where could I obtain a prescription at the moment?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, have you used the antibiotic or anything similar before?
Customer: Yes, generic name was Macrobid at 1 twice per day for one week.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the infection?
Customer: Not on this occasion, not sure what doctors are available
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a CAB4 in 2004 and was also diagnosed diabetic at that time.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Your easiest way to obtain a prescription in the UK is still to call or contact your gp online. You can also use the 111 service if your GP is not answering. Lloyds pharmacy online will provide a consult for urinary tract infection and an antibiotic. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Dr. K. and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you