Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have a urine infection normally treated with an

I have a urine infection normally treated with an Antibiotic, where could I obtain a prescription at the moment?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, have you used the antibiotic or anything similar before?
Customer: Yes, generic name was Macrobid at 1 twice per day for one week.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the infection?
Customer: Not on this occasion, not sure what doctors are available
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a CAB4 in 2004 and was also diagnosed diabetic at that time.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Your easiest way to obtain a prescription in the UK is still to call or contact your gp online. You can also use the 111 service if your GP is not answering. Lloyds pharmacy online will provide a consult for urinary tract infection and an antibiotic. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.