Your symptoms are more likely due to cystitis/UTI (if you do not have a vaginal discharge). A cottage cheese discharge will require the following;
1) Canesten cream local application for 3-5 days.
Both of these are available without the prescription.
A urinary tract infection/cystitis, as a rule, warrants a urine culture for the evaluation (with a routine urine analysis). A urine culture test gives you the best antibiotic to treat and eradicate the infection and prevent its recurrence.
Treating a UTI without a culture test is like going into the sea without navigation help.
You may go to your GP or to a walk-in clinic for the urine culture to properly manage it.
Following measures would be helpful, meanwhile;
1) Drinking plenty of fluids and water
2) Cranberry extract capsule.
3) Avoiding alcohol drinks and caffeine drinks
4) Azo/Pyridium for urinary burning/pain (it is without the prescription and is a urinary analgesic).
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.