Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Suffering from a quite rare form of dermatitis it is the

Customer Question

Suffering from a quite rare form of dermatitis it is the itching that causes most distress. Having had a long course of antibiotic is there a cream you can recommend to stop/reduce the itching?
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, when did dermatitis first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: About 5 years ago and over the years have taken different forms of antibiotic and used various creams as Epimax at the momentwaiting the result of a skin biopsy
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a dermatologist about dermatitis?
Customer: Yes currently a Dr who specialises in dermatology
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No dont think so other than having ring worm as a child and being bitten by sand flies when holidaying in South Africa
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of experience in the field of Medicine / Pediatrics. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you may ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it costs extra!)

I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards, ***** ***** MD

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

Hi,Using a high quality emollient is the key,

You can try ZEROBASE emollient, https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZEROBASE-EMOLLENT-CREAM-500G/dp/B01ASEIGZ8

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

I hope that the answer I have given has been helpful. Please remember to take out a few seconds to give a POSITIVE rating as this is how we are compensated for answering your questions :)
Stay Safe ....
Dr. Gupta MD