Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis, 3 fractures in my

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis, 3 fractures in my lumber region and crumbling bones. I saw on Dictor Martin last night where his Aunt was diagnosed with osteoporosis and he was recommending an implant - I wasn't listening properly so didn't hear what the implant is. I am on morphing and pain patches but am in great deal of pain - any thoughts please?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have had the pain since January (I am 85 years of age) and have had all sorts of tests X Ray's MRI's etc. Any thoughts?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: As above had tests and telephone consultations with my consultant and GP
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: No have always been healthy till now - had a hysterectomy 12 years ago (cancer of the cervix and hip replacement z13 years ago
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?