How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8272
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I am 22 years old.I am obese. I have issues (severe pain) in

Customer Question

I am 22 years old.I am obese. I have issues (severe pain) in my back limiting my physical activity and ability to loose my weight.
I am looking for a specialist who could evaluate comprehensively my health and help. Is there any clinic which could perform proper diagnostic procedures?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. I’m not sure what diagnostic procedures you feel you need. You are only 22. I think you would benefit from referral to a bariatric specialist. What is your location?