Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I had a fracture of c7 around 7 years ago and this was fixed

Customer Question

Hi I had a fracture of c7 around 7 years ago and this was fixed with surgery. I currently have a lot of stiffness and pain in my neck
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: the pain started when I woke yesterday morning, it seems very severe in the morning. I said take ibuprofen and paracetamol yesterday.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: no as it only started yesterday but I'm just worried that it may have something too do with the plate own my neck
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly

Apply topical Capsaicin cream , continue taking Ibuprofen for it .

Physiotherapy should help . You can seek help from a Chiropractor too .

Hope it helps .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is Capsaicin cream

Any topical pain relieving cream or gel . Tiger balm is very effective , buy it online

Wish you all the best .

Please remember to reward credit for the consult if you are satisfied . You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page . Best regards, ***** *****

Hope you are feeling better .

This is to request you to reward credit for my consult the other day. You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page . Best regards, ***** *****