How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Is it possible for me to chat to a doctor. I think I have an

Customer Question

Is it possible for me to chat to a doctor . I think I have an abscess in my tooth , pain is excruciating and wondered if I could have an antibiotic prescribed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe not an abscess but must be an infection
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 1 year ago.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I don’t have any swelling but Eith this pain , I’m assuming there is an infection . Can I speak with a dentist on this site
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am a moderator for this topic.
Unfortunately, at this time JustAnswer is not able to provide medical cards, appointments, prescriptions, sick notes, referrals, official assessments, home visits, or other similar items. There are no plans to introduce this service currently, however please do check back in the future as this may change.
In the meantime, would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question?
Thank you,