Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Date of borth is 03/02/1963 I m pt of Bartingtine GP surgery

Hi Dr. Good afternoon My name is***** date of borth is 03/02/1963 I m pt of Bartingtine GP surgery Would you please provice me a letter to proof that I m in the boardering line of diabets as i dont want to go back to work as dental nurse at the moment Mnay Thank
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, have you discussed the surgery with a doctor?
Customer: I was asked to have a proof of my healthy condition. I need a letter from you
JA: Thanks for that. Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: My GP suggested not to use medication but I have all the symptoms
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: No There is not any Thanks
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. I’m sorry but borderline diabetes does not exclude you from going to work. Here is the list of patients who should be shielded.
This group includes people with:cancer and are receiving active chemotherapy
lung cancer and are either receiving or previously received radical radiotherapy
cancers of the blood or bone marrow, such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma who are at any stage of treatment
severe chest conditions such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma, severe COPD, severe bronchiectasis and pulmonary hypertension
rare diseases, including all forms of interstitial lung disease/sarcoidosis, and inborn errors of metabolism (such as SCID and homozygous sickle cell) that significantly increase the risk of infections
an absent spleen or have had their spleen removed
significant heart disease (congenital or acquired) and are pregnant
And those that have had:solid organ transplants
bone marrow or stem cell transplants in the last 6 months, or who are still taking immunosuppression drugs
Or receiving:immunotherapy or other continuing antibody treatments for cancer
other targeted cancer treatments which can affect the immune system, such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors
immunosuppression therapies that significantly increase risk of infection
renal dialysis treatmentPlease reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.