Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have a problem with a big hernia in my stomach just above

Customer Question

Hello , I have a problem with a big hernia in my stomach just above my waist , please can you tell me if I could have an operation . It’s quit embarrassing at times . Thanks Robert .
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the hernia? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have had it about fifteen years and I have had no medication .
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the hernia?
Customer: Yes he as said does it hurt you ,which it does,not hurt but when it does come and see me .
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: In the past I have had a operation on my back , which I have got spinal stenosis , a broken hip stepping up a kerb and a new hip .
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Dear ***** can you please share a picture for review?