Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Sorry, another quick question, should I still get up at a

Sorry, another quick question, should I still get up at a set time even if I’ve only had 1-4 hours of sleep?

Hello again. you need to rest you cycle, so you want to aim to be in bed for the night and the hours you intend to sleep. If you do not sleep much then laying in longer will give you rest, but means you a pushing your sleep later. In the long term this will not help. But yes, if you feel unwell from too little sleep, catch up where possible

The other thread has now disappeared from my feed. Please reply back to this if you can.

https://patient.info/mental-health/insomnia-poor-sleep

Try this for more help.

Again please could you kindly rate my response, but feel free to continue to message. Best of luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last question, would you recommend I distract my self until i eventually fall asleep or sort of embrace the manual breathing? Also I find that if I breathe too quick or too slow my pulse in my abdomen and neck become pronounced/heavy/noticeable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I ask a new but related question does whichever expert answers have access to our conversations or will I have to explain my main problems again?