Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I’ve a consistent pain under my right breast and I sort of

Hey I’ve a consistent pain under my right breast and I sort of have shortness of breath. I was wondering how u could get rid of this pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It’s been almost a week. It gets really bad when I lie in bef bed*
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: H had an ulcer about a year ago and that’s it. Feel a sort of dryness and tightness in my throat too

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am you ask you some questions as do not have the luxury of examining you - please bear with me.

1. May I know your age please?

2. Are you experiencing any loss of consciousness?

3. Is there any breathlessness even after mild exercise?

4. Is the chest pain or pressure radiating to the left hand and left jaw?

5. When the chest pain occurs are there any palpitations which you are experiencing or is there any excessive sweating also?

6. How frequently are you experiencing these symptoms and since how long?

7.Does crowded environment and too many people or stressful situations aggravate the symptoms?

8. Is there any swelling of the feet?

9. How is your urine output?

10. Do you feel these pain symptoms associated with stress and anxiety?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sure
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m 19
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not experiencing any unconsciousness
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there is. After mild exercise because I’m now trying to getting into the exercise habit
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please. Sometimes the pain is sharp and can be felt even in my breasts sometimes. Around my shoulder too
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No excess sweating
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
For almost 2 weeks actually
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No effect when I’m crowded areas.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also feel like there is something stuck in my throat but there is nothing stuck there. It feels very weird
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I urinate frequently and it’s always quite clear as I take in a lot of water

Regarding the food stuck in throat feeling -

1. How long have you had this?

2. Are you having any stridor or noisy breathing during inspiration or expiration?

3. Is there any difficulty in swallowing?

4. Are you experiencing any pooling of saliva at the back of the throat?

5. Have you undergone any procedures like endoscopy or laryngoscopy?

6. Are you experiencing a feeling of something stuck in the throat while swallowing and breathing?

7. Do these symptoms get aggravated during stress and anxiety please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve had this for over a month now.No noisy breathingNo swallowing difficultyNo pool of saliva. I just try to force phlegms out sometimes because like I said it always feel like there’s something stuck there.I haven’t undergone any of these
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I get stressed when I start feeling uncomfortable so that’s what actually causes me to overthink and be stressed out because I don’t know what’s happening to me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sometimes too the upper top part of my chest turns rested. Just down my neck
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Red*

Please hold on - I am typing my response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sure that’s okay

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.

From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -

1. Premature ventricular contractions.

These are also very common and do not require any treatment unless you have the symptoms which I have inquired above.

2. Mitral valve prolapse which is extremely common in general population and its not be worried about.

3. Stress or anxiety associated symptoms.

4. The food being stuck in the throat is globus sensation and it too is very common in general population.

5. The unlikely possibility could be food reacted gastritis or GER.

I have put this as the last possibility, because I would like to consider this only after rolling out the organic causes.

But something I am glad to assure you is that you do not have anything serious cardiac was going on.

May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much ��������
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just also want to know
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If there’s anything I can do to relieve the pain
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Help me feel better

I suggest -

1. Tablet Ranitidine 150mg (available as over the counter) twice a day for 3 - 7 days depending on the symptom abatement.

2. Avoid hot and spicy food/ exotic food.

3. Avoid Cocoa/ chocolate/ coffee/ tea and alcohol.

4. Have food on time.

5. Have more of yogurt and butter milk.

6. Keep yourself well hydrated.

May I request for a 5 - star positive rating so that I can get my professional credit please.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much

Happy to help.