Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.
From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -
1. Premature ventricular contractions.
These are also very common and do not require any treatment unless you have the symptoms which I have inquired above.
2. Mitral valve prolapse which is extremely common in general population and its not be worried about.
3. Stress or anxiety associated symptoms.
4. The food being stuck in the throat is globus sensation and it too is very common in general population.
5. The unlikely possibility could be food reacted gastritis or GER.
I have put this as the last possibility, because I would like to consider this only after rolling out the organic causes.
But something I am glad to assure you is that you do not have anything serious cardiac was going on.
May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani