Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Do you give online treatment and counselling for quoting

Customer Question

Hello do you give online treatment and counselling for quoting alcohol
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: it is my son he is 26 no not yet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my son drinks alcohol and earlier he went to Rajni during college at 17 for methmaphuyomine addiction . No other medical condition
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Its great that you want to help your son. But he needs to want to help himself. Online treatment is not going to be particularly effective Here is a link to find services in your area
https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Alcohol-addiction/LocationSearch/1805Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.