Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I lost two much kg what to take to make me to eat more to

Customer Question

Hi, i lost two much kg what to take to make me to eat more to put kg
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I don't have gp here ,im from Romania i moved about 2 months in Tottenham i don't know where to go to register
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: How can i register to gp ,online is possible?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question.
When you have found a practice you like, you'll have to formally register with it as an NHS patient by submitting a registration form to them.The GMS1 registration form (PDF, 156kb) is available at the practice, or you can download it from GOV.UK.Forms may vary slightly, and some practices use their own version.When you have completed and returned the form, NHS England will transfer your medical records to your new practice and write to you to confirm your registration as a patient with that practice.If you're registering a child under 5, you'll have the option of registering them for the Child Health Promotion Programme.This means your child will be invited for regular health and development checks. Ask the practice for more details.You may be able to complete the form online for some gp practices.
What is your height and weight. ? What medications do you take? Age? I can try to answer your weight loss question if you give more information