Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

Im an 18 year old woman, I have lumps near my vagina and

Hi, Im an 18 year old woman, I have lumps near my vagina and anus, I had sex on Friday with the morning after pill. It also has rashes and is uncomfortable.
JA: The Obstetrician-Gynaecologist can help. To begin, how long have you dealt with the rashes? Have you experienced this in the past?
Customer: No I haven’t had this before
JA: Thanks for that. OK, more personal questions coming up I'm afraid - when was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: I haven’t had any tests like that yet, I was going to soon
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Obstetrician-Gynaecologist should know?
Customer: I have re occurring cold sores on my face, however I haven’t had any recently
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
Are the lumps painful?
Are they itchy?
Are they bumps or lumps?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are not painful they just feel uncomfortable, sometimes itchy not all the time and I have 2-3 different bumps I’d say they’re fairly big I’d say for the intimate area - thank you
How long do you have them for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today