Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

My husband’s heart has gone back into arthymia and his blood

My husband’s heart has gone back into arthymia and his blood pressure is reading 180 over 117. It has shot up in the last hour. He has had 6 years ago abrasions to correct it. He does not look and feel good. Advice please.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long has your husband had the abrasion? Has he used any medication for it?
Customer: about six years - he uses. Apixoband, he takes other medications for diabetics, blood pressure - Amias and enlarged prostate.
JA: Thanks for that. Has he seen a doctor about diabetes?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: He had Han operation for a stomach polyp in February. The wound bled out a week later and he had 7 blood transplants. He was very ill and it caused all his readings to haywire - almost like today.

He should be taken to A&E. He needs evaluation by a doctor, ECG, and troponin test. You may call an ambulance.

Was this information helpful to you?

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope your husband is doing good.

Wishing him a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

Stay safe,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He did go to A&E but left following examination three hours later. He is now seeing our GP for beta blockers, etc. Thanks for your help.

You are very welcome.

Wishing him all the very best.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.