Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I was speaking to you earlier, I have Crohn’s disease I also

Hi I was speaking to you earlier, I have Crohn’s disease I also have Hiatus Hernia, I seem to feel sick and dizzy every time I eat food what could cause this
Please go back to the original question. Do not post a new one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I hope you can help, I have a pain on my left side lower abdomen hurts when touched presses or laid on
Sure that would be an area where your colon is located. Are you constipated? I see that you have Crohn’s disease so you are going to want to contact the Dr that takes care of this. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.