DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I been having stomach problem for a month I’m constantly

I been having stomach problem for a month I’m constantly full I’m pooping once a day im bloated and gassy .i don’t feel hunger .when I do poop my stomach gets uncomfortable and tight so is my back .it feels I can’t feel my poop . I got tested and said I have blood in my poop is which is 16 .is inflammation causing my stomach issues
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: it’s FIt test my blood white cell is 14
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I’ve taken antibiotics a month ago and blood pressure tablets. But my doctor said there was bacteria

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nice to talk to you