Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

A few days ago was nauseous, but it went away. Yesterday, I

Hi, a few days ago was nauseous, but it went away. Yesterday, I was light headed and nauseous when I got up and moved about. Today am light-headed even whilst just sitting at my computer and not moving about. The nausea comes and goes but have not thrown up.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had vomiting? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: not vommitting
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about vomiting?
Customer: taken one paracetamol
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Am 50 years old so not pregnant

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is there a feeling of spinning around of surroundings ? Any hearing problems? Can you walk in a straight line?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spinning slowly so controllable.
Ear has been a minor issue for awhile.like a clicking noise. Have to be careful when wash hair as then its super blocked for days. Walking is okay but feel unsteady.

Calling you shortly.