Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am over 70 and my boss wants to know if l can start back

I am over 70 and my boss wants to know if l can start back to work, l am health with no underlying conditions
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had conditions? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I am over 70 and my boss wants to know if l can go back to work, l am healthy with no underlying illness
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about conditions?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
What type of work do you do and what are your concerns about returning to work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work on a butchers stall and l think l am ok
You should be sure to protect yourself with a mask and gloves and wash your hands regularly. Are you able to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then you should be fine as long as you protect yourself. It doesn’t sound like you have any other risk factors aside from age.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JA. Please consider accepting the question