sofia khan
sofia khan, Doctor
Experience:  Consultant Family physician with special interest in dermatology at Rehman Medical Institute
101501929

Do I need to do life in UK test in order to apply for

Do I need to do life in UK test in order to apply for permanent residence in the UK? thanks

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.

My name is***** khan. I am board certified family physician with specialist training in dermatology. I shall try and help you today with your query.

Let me have a quick read through and I’ll get back to you shortly.

The Life in the UK Test is a compulsory requirement for most people wanting to apply for naturalisation as a British citizen or permanent residence – also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or settlement.

you can also find more information on the official UK govt page.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/permanent-residence-card

hope that answers your question. let e nowif you have further querries in this regard.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Also, as you are a dermatologist could I ask please what are the steps I could take to deal with hair loss at a young age? I have noticed Fultium D-3 20.000 Helped with hair loss as I had a very low vit D. is that possible? What else would you recommend?

please post it as a separate query, so that it can be addressed properly and in detail.