DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Why do I have no interest in socialising and rather prefer

Why do I have no interest in socialising and rather prefer to read or learn new things like literature, languages or musical instrument? Why do I not find socialising exciting and often feel scared of socialising?

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

This is a personality trait called Introverted. Here person avoids interacting with others. Not a problem if your professional or family life does not suffer. May see a psychologist for analysis. Good luck.

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns