Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Today I have experienced really bad pain in my belly, it was

Hello, today I have experienced really bad pain in my belly, it was really hard to walk, sit or do anything. Then the pain went to my right side and staid there for an hour, the pain was really really unbearable, I took some medicine and the pain got better, it has started again and it’s all over my belly, it hurts more then you lay on it or touch it
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: i took a medicine called (NO-SPA) Latvian medicine for belly pain, I have no allergies
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff. Thanks for your question, please can you advise me of your age, sex please, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
22 and female

Thank you, ***** ***** feeling unwell with the pain/does the pain feel worse with movement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I get the pain and I am walking I get a little dizzy and I feel a little bit sick but other than that no and yes it feels worse when moving or when I touch it or lay on it

So the two reasons for pain in the right iliac fossa/right lower abdomen, it can be either ovarian (i.e. cysts), or appendicitis.

Appendicitis classically starts as central pain and moves into the right iliac fossa.

I think you need to get this more urgently assessed to see if anyone things this is appendicitis

Not to worry you, but can you attend an A&E department? Alternatively a walk in centre/urgent treatment centre can assess you as they can often do urgent blood tests which would help identify the cause

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think i can do it tomorrow? Or is it more urgent to go now?

If you don't feel great and its painful - please get this checked this evening, if it gets worse over night it would be far less pleasant to manage/getting to A&E etc

Are you near to an A&E?

I can look your local one if you like and also check for urgent treatment centres which could assess this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My postcode is Cb13sx

You are near Addenbrookes hospital

It is only 1 mile from you and is an Accident and Emergency department

Please go there and get someone to examine you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thankyou

No worries, best of luck, hopefully they will give you some pain relief and send you on your way, but just go an be certain please

Don't let it slow you down, but please could you kindly rate my response to your question, this is the only way JustAnswer acknowledges my response to questions, thank you