the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have bright red lumps on my cheeks. My skin used to be

I have bright red lumps on my cheeks. My skin used to be good but the last six months I've had really red skin it gets worse when I'm on my period
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: About six months. It hasn't been great but it gets worse week before and during my period.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have pcos

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have a pic?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is how red it goes the week before my period it calms down a little bit during

that is rosacea

see your doctor and get on finacea gel or metronidazole gel

that will help

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

very welcome :)