the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I am asking for consultation on behalf of my father. my

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am asking for consultation on behalf of my father. my father has skin tags on his face and neck. In the starting it wasn’t a lot in number but he got it removed from some local doctor . And now he has around 60-70 skin tags all over his face and neck. He is 48years old, a heart patient with diabetes. He is in a lot of discomfort and has tried removing it multiple times over the past years but it keeps on coming back in more capacity. Kindly help me through the right way. How can we treat it? I can send you a picture of his face , if that will help.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: It has been 6-7 years. It started with a few under his armpit and on neck , now it’s on his face and neck in a huge number.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He had a heart surgery few years back where he had three stunts inserted in his heart. He is 95kg in weight.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have a pic?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the picture I have for now, it’s not very clear but I can provide more pictures tomorrow

yes believe it or not these are caused by diabetes

is his well controlled?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn’t show the number of skin tags properly, he has it on his face, head and neck

I get the idea though

that is okay

how controlled is his diabetes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is on regular medication and keeps it under control
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of his heart issue

okay as long as he is diabetic he will continue to form these

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no treatment for it, because he is unable to shave also as it gives him cuts over his face because of them.

the only treatment is cutting or freezing by a dermatologist

any derm can do this though

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for a better solution to it, but yes it has helped a bit

Yes, I'm sorry. I wish there was a better one

you might consider using aldara cream

it is a prescription they can give to you at the doctor's office

ask about it