Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

My daughter as had problems with burning in her vagina for

My daughter as had problems with burning in her vagina for over a year Snd was going for test.. then she fell pregnant and all way through her pregnancy she as had water infections all time.. she as now had her baby and is 4 weeks old .. she is in loads of pain burning down in her vagina.. the doctor said there nothing they can do because of this corona virus I’m worried sick can please someone help me I’m willing to pay we just need to get her seen to thank you dawn
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: The burning is so bad she’s in agony
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I’ve got a letter from her doctor to take to go private about her history
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you know how long the answer is gonna be please

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, sorry you have been waiting. Thank you for your message, this cannot be easy and I appreciate your concern. Are you after advice? or support with finding a private gynaecologist?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where needing for her to see a gynaecologist if poss I’ve got the doctors letters for her to take to go private she’s going out of her mind

Okay thanks, ***** ***** your nearest town? I can advise on what you have available to you if that is of any help

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Leeds / york

You have a Spire hospital in Leeds which will have Gynaecology. Please allow me to check their details

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-leeds-hospital/treatments/womens-health/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Clinic_GMB_women

Here is the link for their clinic. They are doing some virtual consultations but have started face to face appointments

With the letter you have you can call to make the appointment, do be sure to enquire of the price though

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you x

Thats my pleasure, I hope your daughter finds the help she needs.

Please could you kindly click on the starts at the top of the thread, this is the only way JustAnswer will acknowledge my response to your question, many thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ve still not been able to get my daughter sorted out yet.. she ended up at doctors they said that her stitches have been done wrong at hospital after giving birth and she as a massive lump down on her cervix .. the doctor as referd her to hospital ergent but take 2 to 3 weeks.. she’s in agony and doctors gave her tramadol but she can not take them as she as a new born baby.. please can anyone help me I’m willing to pay for her to see a Gynacologist ASAP thank you dawn gomersall x

Good evening, I am very sorry to hear, is that the duration to wait for that private hospital?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don’t know about the private one x

Okay thanks, ***** ***** call the number via the link I posted, this is for a private hospital, they should be able to offer you much quicker appointments

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I’m still struggling to get a Gynacologist to see my daughter.. she as to wait to be seen by a doctor at hospital now as her doctor as referd her but could take ages.. I’m willing to pay for someone to see to her as where both gettting stressed out now as nobody is willing to see her as there all busy can you help me please x

Good morning, how long is an appointment at the private hospital I provided details for?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There saying it could be 5 to 6 weeks the spire said there on a waiting list too x
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There only doing calls on phone and the receptionist said it will be the same time to see a Gynacologist

I see, thanks. I think your only other option is therefore to travel further to arrange an assessment, however this would mean the you would then have to travel back for further management

Call the Spire hospital again and ask for earlier availability and that you are willing to travel

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you