M Javid, MD
M Javid, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  American Board of Internal Medicine Certification in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
28778822

I’ve got some issue with my period, I’ve got my period on

Hello, i’ve got some issue with my period
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I’ve got my period on 22nd, everything was fine, but last week on 5th june i’ve got my period again since this morning, but this time was different because it was black. Not brown like when you have a cold. Deep black.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: And yesterday i trow up 3 time, this morning also
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I often feel sick and bother with certain foods

Hi, how old are you, and have you had irregular or early periods in the past? Are you using any form of birth control?

Anything that disrupts your normal hormonal balance can cause you to bleed again. Some non disease conditions include stress/anxiety, weight changes, and over exercise. If you don't ovulate (an anovulatory cycle), you can also experience bleeding before your period. Bleeding and spotting in the middle of the cycle can also be due to ovulation, an implantation bleed or a miscarriage. Other causes include pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), STDs, fibroids, endometriosis.

I would recommend you have a pelvic exam, ultrasound and a blood beta HCG done to check for the causes I have mentioned. The NHS is opening up, and you should be able to see your GP or Nurse.

I hope that answers you? I am open to any followup questions.

If you don't have any, please touch the 5 stars below my picture on your screen to give my answer a positive rating, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am 23 years old. I’ve always had irregular period, but never this color. I’ve been taking orgametril for 5 months. The doctor told me then that this pills are good because they help to regulate the menstruation. I’ve been taking orgamentril for 5 months, 10 day per month, 2 time per day
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This should be the firs month that i will not take the pills anymore. And what about all the time that i throw up?

Did this bleeding start after stopping Orgametril? If it did, it could be a withdrawal bleed.

Because of the vomiting, I advised the blood pregnancy test.

You can also have nausea and vomiting due to anovulatory cycles (cycles in which you don't ovulate)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. Thank you so much. One more thing, can I do the pregnancy blood test and the pelvic exam at the hospital? I don’t have GP

Yes, you can do that there.

Please touch the 5 stars on your screen below my picture to give a positive rating, thanks.