How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tim Brown Your Own Question
Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4079
Experience:  GP in Sussex
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Tim Brown is online now

Will pills give me a larger penis, no, not yet, no

This answer was rated:

will pills give me a larger penis
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, have you used this medication or anything similar before?
Customer: no
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: not yet
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff. I am a GP Urologist and hope that I can help

Is there anything in particular you have found medication wise?

I am available to speak now if you would like, otherwise please respond and I will be able to come back online this evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i am just wondering is there pills i can get to grow my penis size im 40 and i have a real life baby penis

In short, there are no pills which will make your penis longer.

If you see adverts, these are not proven and I would advise against them as would be costly for no gain

Is the size a concern for you if flaccid as well as erect?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have always been iyes 1 inch un errect 4 errect im just sick of it now

I appreciate it is a rather sensitive area of discussion. Medications as mentioned cannot help as it is a structural issue. However there are some things you can do to help, i.e. if you are overweight, weight loss around the penis removes the suprapubic fat which gives the penis the perception of more length. There are many other things as well.

Following on from this, the only option is a surgical intervention. This would only be available down the private route as it would be deemed cosmetic.

The NHS have this useful page which starts to provide links and me give you some grounds for further consideration

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
some women just laugh at me n make fun i have bad circulation and the tip

I am very happy to speak to you about these issues if you like, this is a sensitive subject.

If there is anything else then please do not hesitate to say. I am logging off but can respond later.

Have a read of the link I have sent.

If there is anything else, please let me know, if you want to speak request a call, otherwise I would be very grateful if you would kindly rate my response to answering your initial question.

Take care.

Tim Brown and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much would surgery cost ?

Filler would cost from £500-£2500, Penis length surgery from £6000, and girth surgery is the same.