Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I have night sweats and difficulty to get a sleep. I woke up

I have night sweats and difficulty to get a sleep. I woke up evefy night 3 times to drink and pee. I woke up cos i have very vefy dry mouth
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Weight loss and fatigue

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My immunoglobulin levels IgM are always higher the
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry i dont have 34 £ to pay

Am trying to call but its not going through.

Anyways , these symptoms can point towards something serious , the main possibilities being ;

Diabetes

A cancer or malignancy especially something called Myeloma if IgM levels are always high

Thirdly it could be a Hyperactive thyroid / parathyroid

It needs work up , so i would recommend you to see your doctor ASAP for evaluation with appropriate tests.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have my sugar and blood count checked.. Tyrod function ss well.. All normal. Exept bilirubin which slightly higher cos of zilber syndrome

Ok , thats reassuring. Get your serum electrolytes esp calcium and sodium levels done , along with LDH , urine for light chains and Bence Jones proteins .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Myeloma of what part of the body? Bones?

Whats your age and gender ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
White 40.y.o. My height is 163 cm wieght 52 but my normal weight 56.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
at njght i feel dull pain in the middle of my chest
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But i don't have a cough..
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also i have pain in my neck at saliva or limph nodes area kust under my ears there is a place

Ok , your age doesnt go with Myeloma , however still i would like you to have the tests i mentioned above .

At yourage , other possibilities include Diabetes insipidus , but that also needs specialized tests under an Endocrinologist .

Night sweats are usually seen with malignancies like Lymphoma at this age so it needs physical examination and possibly a CT whole body for sny clues

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is limphoma usualy found in the neck? When limpnodes enlarged?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can show you my recent blood results.. There is a lot.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have a pain in right side of my face.. Which irridicate to my temple.. I had mri scan and they say all normal..

Yes it can present with swolen lymph nodes .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mu limph nodes are not swollen. Do you have your own practice? What is your specialty?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I forgot to tell i have also hair loss quite strong..

I only work online as a medical expert .

You need to see your doctor for possible whole body CT scan if he finds out swollen glands on examination .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my periods canged from 28 to 25 days in january... But in may i had 28 days again.. My big problem is that i dont sleep well. Sometimes only 3h at night max 4 and pain under my ears in the neck and facial pain... I can not asleep and painkillers dont reduce my pain
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My pain is always never dint go away

Well you need to post furtger questions on a new page , would appreciate that .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is like a nightmare.. My body tired and want to sleep but can not asleep.. I started to use clonazepam and it gives me 5h sleep after i woke up cos of extremely dry mouth and i dont get deep sleep after that.. But it looks since last night even o. 5 g clonazepam did not help as i could not asleep..