Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

The hot water bottle just burst and has left many blisters

Hi, the hot water bottle just burst and has left many blisters on bum area. It is the size of my hand. Why check I do about it. Thanks.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I got back issue. Got ct guid3d injected recently
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope

Hi, I'm happy to help. I'll advised apply cold compress, and sudocreme to soothe and heal the area

Depending on the degree of burn, your Dr can issue flamazine cream which is good for treating skin burns and blisters

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My Gp won't prescribe flamazine cream. Can I buy this over the counter. I have attached the photo.

Show that to your GP and before you can say 'Gone in 60 seconds', he'll be prescribing flamazine. Its not a big deal though its not over the counter but there might be something less stronger if you ask the pharmacist

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok we will try and contact them again. Thanks.

no worries, hope you begin to feel better soon

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi just spoke to my go, she was like this cream is for severe burns. And she suggested don't do nothing to it. Should I listen to her? Or should I get something from pharmacy.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My gp

Its not just for sever burns, its for any kind of burns, it also helps to prevent infection.
Try sudocrem in the meantime, and if it gets worse then speak to your GP