DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am a 67 Yr old asthmatic I have been off work for almost

Good morning I am a 67 Yr old asthmatic I have been off work for almost eleven week and I am dew to start work again at the end of next week 19/6/20 I have not had any symptoms of corons
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven't seen a doctor I haven't had symptoms of.covic 19 I am dew to start back work after twelve weeks on the 19 /6 I am asthmatic and will be working in very close proximity to the rest of the work force (200 ))or more) my asthma has.been giving me a bit.of trouble as of late and I am concerned about returning to work
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I do get stressed out on occasion when thing get on top I am on statins Atorvastatin.clopidogrel I have spoken to a member of management.who thinks I should stay off for another twelve weeks

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I agree that you are a high risk individual

Going back to work can cause problems

You can get a complicated course of Corona virus infection

So you should continue to be in self isolation till this situation normalizes

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ias very happy with my experience on this site was an easy site to navigate Dr Ehtisham was very quick to respond with both questions and an answer I would be happy to use this site and doctor again.THANK YOU.

You are welcome