DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I think that I have Pilonidal sinus infections and all my

Hi there i think that I have Pilonidal sinus infections and all my bottom part is swollen what can I do ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: This is a second time I have the same problem before a month and I take antibiotics but this happen again before 3 days start to swollen on the same part
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

You should have Sitz bath

You should also take an anti-inflammatory like Nurofen

Hopefully that will help in easing out your problem

If that does not get any better in a few days then you will need an antibiotic

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want to tell you that sense I was 14 years I start to have problems with my health what that means : allergies,2/3 years bronchopneumonia ,low immunity sistem and lot of inside grown hair my legs which were a lot of pain but I never have have them on my bottom and for the first time that shows before 1 month I have a fall and was thinking it's swollen because of that I take antibiotics and everything was okay till this Monday when swol shows again. I take yesterday antibiotics as well because it was so big swollen Thank you
. Kind regards Dona

You should continue antibiotic and also the advise I gave

Hopefully that will get better in few days

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I guess that this will be solved by talking the antibiotics and I will follow your recommendation but what should I do if next month I have the same problem?

In that case if it occur again then you must see the doctor as at time it can need a surgical excision