Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I have found myself in trouble with the police, they have

Customer Question

I have found myself in trouble with the police, they have taken a bloods for cannabis and i would just like to know if there is any professional that can look at my sample before theirs comes back, thankyou and I understand if you cant answer that :)
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: My health is good my mental health has been mixed but id say its okay thank you, ***** *****’re well also
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I chose to smoke cannabis after an attack in 2015 left me with a fracture on both sides of my jaw
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Im also curious on how many times it may need to be analysed to get a proper result, the legal limit is 2 micrograms and i do smoke it daily, im 21 and about 5ft9 weighing 9 stone 5 with a fast metabolism will this effect the bloods I’m quite active too through the days and especially on the day it happened i do get if you cant answer these but I appreciate any help as i just cant turn my brain off thinking about it, thanks
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 10 days ago.

If you are smoking it daily then it is likely that you will test positive,

You can give a sample to a private lab to get the test done,

You can get private testing done in UK ...

https://www.medicpro.london/cbd-lab-testing-uk/

https://www.shimadzu.co.uk/cannabis-testing-solutions

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD