Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I need to speak with a Neuroradiologist about possible sinus

Customer Question

Hi. I need to speak with a Neuroradiologist about possible sinus stenosis.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: To continue I would like a guarantee that I can speak with a Neuroradiologist. These are the only people qualified to answer my query.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Many
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 6 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Theres not going to be any neuroradiologist on this site. While there are some specialists, most of the experts are primary care clinicians. Is there a question I can help with ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK no to worry with an answer. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 6 days ago.
You should contact customer service and get a refund. You’re not going to find a neuroradiologist on the site.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK thanks
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 6 days ago.
Sure.