Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I took a survey last evening which concluded that I didn't

Customer Question

I took a survey last evening which concluded that I didn't have the virus. BUT because I answered one question that I felt tired I was told to contact a GP
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the tiredness? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: It isn't a continuous state. One day!
JA: Thanks for that. When was your last doctor visit? What was discussed?
Customer: 14 days ago. I have it in writing that I am instructed by consultant at Southampton hospital, Dr Tracey Bruce, to take a one hour fresh air walk each day. But I had a headache and felt flue type symptoms
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Dr Bruce is still looking after me. My next appointment over the telephone with her is end of JUly. Her 3 monthly checkup. I am on medication for a blood problem. I take clopidogrel 75 mg to thin my blood and Hydroxycarbamide500 mg once per day to balance the cells. Her objectives have been achieved.
Expert:  Anthony Osula replied 6 days ago.

Hi thanks for your query, however, there is no survey that would decide if you have the virus or not

Apart from tiredness, any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
PLease assure me that this call is genuine? I have paid £6 by card I am asking for this call to be by telephone 01425 839686. The other symtoms where like flue. Cataarh etc. Slept well last night and feel fine this morning. That survey I took last evening told me to speak to my GP. This call stared that way this morning!

Hi, a phone call is not necessary for this query.

This could be viiral symptoms or hayfever

However, I recommend you do a covid test to ensure that this is not covid

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Then refund my £6 please the sound on my computer isn't operative. As far as I am concerned this is a scam! I started this call dialling 111 in the uk . I was told my £6 would be returned immediately. If this isn't possible then Finish and I will go to my bank and cancel the £6.