Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I need a Therapist

Customer Question

I need a Therapist
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 14 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Here is how to get emergency mental health assistance in the UK.
Emergency mental health assistanceIf you just need to talk, any time of day or night
Free listening services
These services offer confidential advice from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:
* Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email:***@******.*** for a reply within 24 hours
* Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19
If you're under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.
Information:
Coping during a crisis
The mental health charity Mind has information on ways to help yourself cope during a crisis.
This includes calming exercises and a tool to get you through the next few hours.
NHS urgent mental health helplines
NHS urgent mental health helplines are for people of all ages.
You can call for:
* 24-hour advice and support - for you, your child, your parent or someone you care for
* help to speak to a mental health professional
* an assessment to help decide on the best course of careFind a local NHS urgent mental health helplinePlease reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.