How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4400
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I'm just trying to find out what is wrong with me as I have

This answer was rated:

I'm just trying to find out what is wrong with me as I have had no luck with any doctorMy symptoms started about 2 months ago with a cough and phlegm my doctor gave me antibiotics witch helped with the coughI now have stomach pains pains at the top of the abdomin witch feels like alot of pressure with pain just below the rib cage in the center the doctor siad it was gastris witch he advised over the counter treatmentUsing the peptis medication it dose ease the systems but not by muchI also have a server ear indection witch is all in my throat but I do not have a sore throat I still get chest pains in my upper right rib cage and also have back pain occasionally I do have a stufffy nose but that don't last long and comes and goesThe symptoms to disappear but come back with revengance I don't have a temperature but have a some night sweatsI just want to feel well again as it's been going on for a long time hope you can help meRegardsJames
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'm 37 years old

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

The dyspepsia could be prevented by bland diet and milk. Please regularly use antacid syrup every 2-3 hours, get ECG done if central upper abdominal tightness comes up on walking or climbing stair. Could be angina pain.

Ear infection may need course of antibiotic like azithromycin.

DrVasavada and 5 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you