Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am looking for a medical treatment protocol for male

Hi, I am looking for a medical treatment protocol for male infertility, please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I did seen but test was normal so I am not taking any medication but still want to try some
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I am only taking vitamins, minerals and vital earth minerals and sometimes Chinese medicine herbs
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No generally i am okay just having high cholesterol
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Have you had a semen analysis
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
said was normal, once they found something but said still okay but all my wife pregnancy ends with very early miscarriages, normal pregnancy and IVf found that embryo are not growing, l used to drink alcohol heavily in my twenties and having concerns that effected my fertility , any medication advice as i did not try that before ?
Was the tissue from your wife’s miscarriage tested? Have you both had chromosome testing. You both should be tested for abnormal karyotype Medication is not indicated for this issue
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We both covered all tests even chromosome testing and everything was normal
Ok, then that is not a concern. Theres no medication to fix this. I’m sorry. Early miscarriage is common with IVF as well as natural pregnancy. It does not necessarily mean anything is wrong
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
That's why i am on your site for second opinion and to try medicine for myself, some doctors using clomid for male infertility
You don’t have infertility. You just told me you conceived with your wife. Clomid isnt going to change a miscarriage, which is a common occurrence.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We have been diagnosed with both an explained infertility and an explained miscarriage and when my wife used the conceived gel got pregnant then miscarried after 2 months this time , is that dose not ring any bell that my sperm need help may be by raising my hormones?
No it does not. I’m sorry I know you’re looking for answers. But thats not the answer. Was the tissue from the miscarriage tested and what were the chromosomes?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No they didn't test the tissue of the miscarriage but our blood chromosomes test were normal
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you still think it is a chromosomes problem?
if they did not test the miscarriage, you have a critical piece of information that is missing. Most miscarriages are due to chromosomal abnormalities. These are sporadic and cannot be fixed. How old is your wife. ? Its not a “chromosomal problem”. But that is the most likely cause of first trimester loss
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We married before 14 years ago and we had this problem since that time , now i am 55 and she is 44, is chromosomes abnormality can cause infertility as well? Is that means we both have the same problem?
Ok I see. Your age contributes to your sperm quality. It really cant be altered. The chance of your wife at 44 having a normal pregnancy is very low. About 7%. Its due to the age of her eggs and has nothing to do with your semen quality. You’re very unlikely to conceive without the use of a donor egg. I’m sorry
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You are taking about my sperm quality in this age and her egg quality and i told you we had this problem before 14 years which means we were younger and now you blame the age!!!!?
I’m blaming the age now. At age 44, a women has few eggs and they are all of poor quality. The chance of successful pregnancy is small. And the age related risk of miscarriage is 50/50. It has zero to do with your sperm. I’m sorry, I’m sure this is not what you are wanting to hear but you’re very unlikely to have a successful pregnancy. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
you are blaming the aging now but you didn't figure out the answer why this happened before 14 years ago
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
May be i was the cause that she didn't have the child but you couldn't find out the cause
Of course, I cannot “figure out” why it happened 14 years ago. This is a question and answer service. We don’t have your medical records and cant see you in person Thats an unrealistic expectation. It sounds like you had unexplained infertility which about 10% of infertile couples have. Its not anyone’s “fault”. Its a combination of female and male factors, where no single cause can be identified. I have answered your question and you are angry because or what has happened to you. So I’m going to opt out.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am not angry with you but about medical people in general as they couldn't figure out the problem , CANCEL what you want but i will give you a good feedback as i appreciate your time you spent and leave your page medical which could not help us when we were younger unlikely to do this now