Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

How do I use an OXIMATER, In 1985 I took part in an Atomic

How do I use an OXIMATER
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: In 1985 I took part in an Atomic Test on Christmas Island, as a result, I was irradiated and had to be decontaminated and my lungs were flushed out. This caused a scaring of my lungs. and as time has gone by they have resulted in a defect where my lungs do not
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Yes and have been to a hospital to have tests. I was told to take Oxygen when I need it. A nurse used an Oximeter to measure the amount of Oxegen my lungs and told me what to do when I used the oxygen.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have radiation poisoning which has effected my bones. As I got older the effects got worse and I .n 1985 my spine fractured. I was told that 3 verts had fractured and I was told I would need an operation to have one vert fused with one below in my lumbar region. The other two should heal on there own. In September 1986 I went into hospital to have an operation. 14 Days later I was woken up and was told that I had fooled them all. as I had walked into the hospital from the ambulance. They could not carry out the operation as I did not have three verts broken but 5. Between the 2 they were going to fused together there was another completely crushed. The surgeon had miss read the x-ray as what he thought what it looked like could not be so as I was walking. They had to stretch my spine out 1 1/2" and insert Harrington Rodds using the bone of the smashed vert to fuse the rods to make the spine complete. The Harrington Rods broke in the 1990s and was told there was nothing that could be done as I would die on the table so I would have to do my bests I could do. I was told that due to the radiation it would get worse as I got older.
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your medical problems, the way to use a pulse oximeter is very simple you just connect the batteries and put it on your finger.
Generally oxygen reading above 96 on room air is normal.
oxygen is needed of the level goes below 90 in most cases.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have an instruction book but the printing is so small I can not read it even with 5x magnifying glass.

I am calling right now...
Do you know the exact model of the pulse Oximeter?
regards

Unable to get through, should I try again?
regards

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If you give me you phone number I will phone you as it seems my phone has blocked

Please call +441183282069