You may get the following investigations done;
1) All hormones; thyroid, prolactin, testosterone, adrenal functions.
2) Autonomic nervous system testing;
Penile thermal sensory testing
3) Somatic nervous system testing;
Penile glans biothesiometry
Bulbocavernosus reflex latency test
4) Penile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
5) Penile angiography
6) Duplex ultrasonography
7) Combined intracavernous injection and stimulation
The treatment would entail;
1) Selective PDE5 inhibitors are safe and effective (sildenafil, vardenafil, and tadalafil). So this is not only the first line but one of the best. The other things which can help are;
2) Vacuum Devices for Inducing Erection
3) Intraurethral Therapies
4) Intracavernosal Injection of Vasoactive Agents; you can be taught to take the injection.
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.