Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a vaginal discharge yellow to, bad smell, No, it just

Hello i have a vaginal discharge yellow to green , bad smell
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, it just apeared after last cycle
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Does it smell like a rotten fish?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sometimes when i am running or making intense effort it is brown
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i have pain in the right side

For how long this has been going on? What have you tried?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Nothing
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I do not have any gp in uk and with this corona i wasnt able to go for a consultation

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you but please ignore the call request if you don't want it. If you don't accept and attend it, you will not be charged and if you get charged, you will get an automatic refund. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok, thank you

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is likely to be bacterial vaginosis. Other possibility can be trich infection. This happens just due to bacterial overgrowth. This is not a sexually transmitted infection. You should see your doctor get your vaginal swab done and later you will need metronidazole gel to get rid of this but till you do that, let me share a home remedy with you. You should wash your vagina with warm water with some apple cider vinegar added in it. Do it twice daily for a few weeks. I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you are going to be alright. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is there any chance that you can send me a prescription?

I am sorry but this is not possible on the website. It should be given only after the vaginal swab. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. You can click the stars on this page to rate the answer or you may have to press the Accept button. If you find any inconvenience, please let me know. If you are on a mobile, use a browser. Regards

Have I answered your question which originally asked for? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards